Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer hiatus

I’ve struggle lately with my blogging, mainly because of the couple of impeding work related deadlines. They are still keeping me busy, only that this week being the last before the summer holiday they became pressing. Therefore, as much as I would like to post on my blog it is almost impossible for me at the moment to do so. It is also a bit difficult to write some posts for holiday too. These are the only reasons for the break I took on blogging and since mostly next month I’ll be relaxing a bit and enjoying time with my family the blog will remain quiet for a short period. But I do hope to see you again at the end of August/the beginning of September. Take care of yourselves!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I hope you enjoy your time off, Mihai. God knows blogging looks easy from the outside looking in, but after so long it does start to wear one out, doesn't it? Hell, I've been looking forward to my next holiday since halfway through the last one!

Anyway, we'll be waiting here for you when you get back, good sir. :)

ediFanoB said...

Mihai,
I know the one week before holiday phenomenon very well from own experience.

I full agree with Niall. If you do not blog you do not know how much time it takes to keep a blog interesting and alive.

Anyway enjoy summer, enjoy the time with your family, enjoy the time without your blog. Recharge your battery.

I will be here when you are back :-)

Ben said...

Mihai, enjoy the break and we'll see you when you return!

Unknown said...

We'll still be here with a cup of tea in hand for when you get back. We'll mind the place for you while you're gone too :)

Mihai A. said...

Thank you guys very much! I am looking forward to see you again soon :)

Niall & Michael, this year life took over a bit more than the usual and my blogging suffered a bit. But I do hope to get back on track soon :)

Ben & Jamie, see you soon guys. And have a great time in the meantime :)